Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Girls 5th Birthday BASH!





I know, I'm a little late at posting the girls birthday pictures and ALL who attended! Lets just say "BASH" is the right word! Lol! We had family from Stebbins and tons of kids from St.Mikes. Sky and Ana had a great time, los of food, cake, sweets! So, we had some wild and hyper kids bouncing off the walls! But anyway, enjoy the wonderful pictures! Oh and the cakes took a couple of hours to decorate! Thery wanted a Strawberry theme. My neck was sooooo sore from looking over, but it was worth it! The expression on my girls faces when they saw the cakes! They didn't want us to put candles on the Strawberry girlie cake, so I had to make a separate cake to do just that...stick candles in it so tehy can blow them ou! Too Cute! You all had to have been there! Hey, don't the girls look like their Strawberry Shortcake cake?! Aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Lol!

No comments: