Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First Pictures of Our Baby Boy!





I've had my ultrasound done in Anchorage, turns our we're just having one baby! One REALLY BIG BABY BOY! Drew was saying,"with my family gene's and your's, we're just having a tall baby!" And he's right, you should all see my brother's, ...if you know Drew and I, we're both tall people! Lol! Our baby is just taking after us! Aaawwww! One picture will show his "bottom" with you know what between his legs, yes...It's A Boy! One picture shows his hand just after he closed his fist, after looking like he was waving at us! and a few good head shots! While the lady was doing the u/s it was like he was playing peek-a-boo. We'd see a good profile of him in the light, and he'd move back into the dark. He did this a few times. And looks like he's gonna have Drew's nose and lips! After I told Drew he's having a boy, he said," Now I have a fishing,camping,hunting partner, not that I wouldn't take you girls out or anything!" Lol, I thought that was too cute! He's really excited he's having a boy!

No comments: