Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Five Dancing Princesses


A couple of weeks ago, our girls had some company over, Autumn Austin, Haley Ambrose and Sharae Richardson. All the girls close in age. I teased Drew," Can you imagine having Quintuplits?!" He looked as if he saw a ghost and that I was crazy! LOL!!!!! The expression on his face was priceless! The girls had a great time, played with the ferret, poor little guy was so worn out, he slept the whole entire night until the next day. Drew was at the school reffing a volleyball game...he snuck out and stayed at the school and left me home with seven (7) kids in the house. with me baking bread, carmel rolls and making homemade pizza for the kids!!!!!!!! Hehehehe! Just giving him crap, I can do that! We all had fun! Left to right, Autumn Austin, Sharae Richardson, Adriana, Skylar and Hailey.

No comments: