Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Successful Day of Berry Picking!






This time it was just the girls and I. Addie stayed home and did homework and Drew went to the school to do work! This time I didn't forget the camera and took some berry cute pictures of Sky and Ana hard at work, picking cranberries. After a long day at school, learning new things and new friends, the excitement of learning and wishing school wasn't over, I haven't gotten any comlpaints from Sky and Ana when I asked them if they want to go out berry picking with me! After a day at school I'd be tired, but not them! They wished their dad or Addie could have made it. Today we just got a very full quart of berries! It was a little breezy, but not windy enough to keep the bugs from bugging us! I didn't have the mosquito nets or the bug spray, otherwise we'd have stayed longer. So we headed back to the truck screaming and yelling for Jasper along the way, here he comes from behind us, tongue hanging to the side and wagging his tail! He loves eating the berries too. A few times you'd hear the girls say," Jasper NO! Don't eat my berries!"

No comments: