Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lucas Modeling A Fur Hat


There was this lady at the closing ceremony selling this cute little fur hat, it was a little pricey for us, so we had Lucas model it for her and walked around school to show it off. He didn't mind it, he actually like it.

"Mama, I really do like this hat, can you make me one please so I can go out caribou hunting this weekend?!"

Here he is waiting for an answer from Mama if he can go out hunting, lol...too funny!

"Daddy said he can put my car seat in front of the three wheeler and strap it down real good so I'll be safe, as long as I have my fur hat!"

I love doing these little scripts of Lucas, every time I get pictures of him with his mouth open, it looks as if he's talking. Most of the time he is, baby babbling that is! He's our very on Calvin and Hobbes in the making!

No comments: