Sunday, February 10, 2008

Luke Sky Walker!


Adriana was showing Lucas how to move the toys and make music!

"Mama watch, I almost got it to move with my eyes..."

"Move,move,move...when I blink you will spin,if you don't spin, I'll be forced to make poopy in my diaper!"

"@&$!%^*#@# thing isn't working, mom wont like it if she hears me crying! NOW SPIN!"

"MAMA, IT WONT SPIN! CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE!"


This is Lucas first time sitting in his walker, we got this from our cousin Laurie and her little girlies in Wasilla, Ak! Thanks Laurie, you gotta hear how excited he gets when he hears the music and when the girls get close to him! He gets so overwhelmed he has this high pitch scream! Notice the black box under his feet, Drew did that so his legs wouldn't dangle and made him feel more comfy sitting in there. It's just too cute! From the look on his cute little face, he so wants to touch the purple swirly thingermerbob! Lol!

No comments: